Privacy statementLast updated: 16/02/2017
Your privacy is really important to us!
Your privacy is really important to us. Psychedelic Experience assures:
- We will never sell or share any personal data of our users with third parties.
- We never store passwords of the users of our web-site.
- Right to be forgotten:As a user of this Site who has provided personal information, you can have access to your personal information for the purposes of correcting or updating any of your personal information or to delete the personal information you provided on this Site from our records.
- This Site may contain links to other web sites. Upon entering other sites, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of those sites. This policy identifies the privacy practices of the psychedelicexperience.net Site only.
- We gathers general trend data concerning traffic on the website for statistical analysis. We also capture information about how users interact with our site and what pages they visit. This information is used for auditing and tracking purposes and to improve the content of the Site. The data we collect is used both collectively and individually for website research to create a better experience for the users of this site. This information is not linked with any individual or IP address.
- We are concerned about safeguarding your information. The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. Therefore, we employ measures to protect this information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
- If you have reason to believe that there has been of security, including but limited to "hacking" to your account, you must notify us immediately.