Psychedelic Experience (PEx) is a comprehensive online resource for information surrounding psychedelic substances. We are a community created by and for those in the psychedelic and plant medicine communities.
Our mission is to support and facilitate global healing and personal growth through safe and responsible use of plant medicines and psychedelic-assisted treatments.
Our website and global directory service of psychedelic-related organizations seeks to promote the safe, responsible use of psychedelics. We provide accurate, evidence-based information regarding retreat centers, facilitators, shamans, therapeutic modalities, and organizations.
What we do:
- Collect community-generated reviews of organizations to provide an unbiased view of specific organizations, retreat centers, and facilitators.
- Connect people with organizations committed to best practices to support safe, responsible use of psychedelics and harm reduction.
- Provide information regarding psychedelic and plant medicine-related events, conferences, retreats, and workshops.
- Promote sustainability and inclusivity within the psychedelic community, which includes giving a platform to indigenous voices.
- Provide a means for the psychedelic and plant medicine communities to share their experiences and connect with like-minded people.
- Share information on the science, culture, philosophy, and safe use of psychedelics.