Legal statementLast updated: 16/02/2017
We do not encourage illegal activities!
The substances covered on this web-site are illegal in most countries. We regret this, but as it is the current situation, we strongly advice against the usage of psychedelic substances in places where it is not allowed by the law.
We do however believe the beneficial powers of psychedelics are worth experiencing it. And we strongly hope and believe the drug policy will change towards a more positive situation regarding to psychedelics substances and drugs in general.
Luckily their are places in the world where you can have legal psychedelic experiences. We encourage you to educate yourself about the nature of the substances and their legal situations. If you decide you want to have a psychedelic experience we recommend you to plan this in a country where the possession and usage of the substance is legal.
govern Psychedelic Experience's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Psychedelic Experience' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The web-site, design, logo and content are copyright of Psychedelic Experience.
- Public user contributions are licenced under creative commons with attribution required. Attribution required means that:
- Visually indicate that the content is from Psychedelic Experience
- Hyperlink directly to the original page.
- Show the user name for every quoted content
- Hyperlink each user directly back to their user profile page.
- Private user contributions are subject to their owner's copyright. It will never be publicized and the user keeps the right to remove it at any given moment.
- Articles placed on the web-site by user are subject to their owner's copyright.