A three day psychedelic experience retreat in a peaceful and comfortable setting with experienced facilitators and a registered nurse.
Day 1 - Arrival and settle in
Day 2 - Preparation & Experience
Day 3 - Processing & Integration
Day 4 - Farewells
This Retreat Includes
- Psilocybin session with personalised dose: Sessions are held in a comfortable indoor setting with our team of facilitators. You have your own space to lie down on a mattress and we encourage you to direct your attention inwards while being guided by a specially curated selection of music. Facilitators are present at all times to ensure you feel safe and allow you to open to the experience. Our level of interaction during the session will depend on the individual and what is asked or agreed in advance. This will be discussed during the one to ones. All basic physical concerns will be taken care of such as water or help to go to the bathroom.
- Dose is calibrated to your intention and experience. The information on your application form and factors such as body weight, and experience with non-ordinary states of consciousness are taken into account.
- Meditation & Mindfulness: This retreat has a focus on meditation and mindfulness as we believe they are extremely helpful for both preparation of a psychedelic experience and in maintaining positive benefits. We place the psychedelic experiences amidst simple mindfulness training and our program includes an accessible course of meditation practice with daily guided sessions. Read more about why and how we incorporate meditation here.
- 1 to 1 Check-ins: Individual consultations with facilitators to help formulate and finalise your intention, and to understand how it is best for us to interact with you during the session. Afterward the sessions, they are to help reflect on the experience, and an opportunity for any personal questions.
- Preparation: Preparation begins with the questions on your application and continues with the information pack we’ll send you which includes introspective exercises to prepare you mentally as well as information for travel. On retreat, we’ll cover session guidelines and techniques to use during the sessions.
- Yoga: Daily yoga sessions to ground and ease tension in your body and mind. Our sessions are lead by Ulla, a yoga teacher with 40+ years of experience. Her focus is on classic hatha yoga, using breathing, relaxation, and physical exercises to create connection between body and mind.
- Integration: Structured sessions to help identify key themes and insights from your session and how to integrate them to your life. This is done through a mix of creative exercises designed to help revisit and reflect on the experience, discover the essence and key insights of the session, and understand what it means moving forward.
- Follow Up Call: We will follow up with you 2 weeks after to check in with you and your integration process. This gives an opportunity to reflect on the experience with some space and to receive support with any challenging thoughts and feelings that may arise as your process continues upon returning home.