Last updated: 02/11/2020
Your privacy is important to us!
Psychedelic Experience takes your privacy extremely seriously. We assure the following:
- We will never sell or share any personal data of our users with third parties.
- We never store passwords of the users of our website.
- Right to be forgotten: As a user of this website who has provided personal information, you can have access to your personal information for the purposes of correcting or updating any of your personal information or to delete the personal information you provided on this website from our records.
- This website may contain links to other websites. Upon entering other websites, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of those sites. This policy identifies the privacy practices of the psychedelicexperience.net website only.
- We gather general trend data concerning traffic on the website for statistical analysis. We also capture information about how users interact with our site and what pages they visit. This information is used for auditing and tracking purposes and to improve the content of the website. The data we collect is used both collectively and individually for website research to create a better experience for the users of this site. This information is not linked with any individual or IP address.
- We are concerned about safeguarding your information. The security of your personal information is very important to us. Therefore, we employ measures to protect this information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
- If you have reason to believe that there has been a breach of security, including but limited to “hacking” to your account, you must notify us immediately.
See the legal statement for more information about copyright.Questions or Concerns? Feel free to share your ideas, your opinions and your concerns with us.