Psychedelic Experience (PEx) is a comprehensive online resource for information surrounding psychedelic substances. We are a community based non-profit organization, created by and for psychedelic and plant medicine communities. Our mission is to support and facilitate global healing and personal growth through safe, responsible and legal use of plant medicines and psychedelic-assisted treatments.
We are opposed to the commercialization of psychedelics and believe that profiteering and opportunism go against the very heart of the psychedelic experience. That’s why we are a non-profit and will never be driven by corporate interests or shareholder greed. Our website and global directory service of psychedelic-related organizations seeks to promote the safe, responsible use of psychedelics. We provide accurate, evidence-based information regarding retreat centers, facilitators, shamans, therapeutic modalities, and organizations.
What we do:
- Collect community-generated reviews of organizations to provide an unbiased view of specific organizations, retreat centers, and facilitators.
- Connect people with organizations committed to best practices to support safe, responsible use of psychedelics and harm reduction.
- Provide information regarding psychedelic and plant medicine-related events, conferences, retreats, and workshops.
- Promote sustainability and inclusivity within the psychedelic community, which includes giving a platform to indigenous voices.
- Provide a means for the psychedelic and plant medicine communities to share their experiences and connect with like-minded people.
- Share information on the science, culture, philosophy, and safe use of psychedelics.
New to Psychedelic Experience? Join our community and stay updated on all the latest news! Check out our blog, where we cover hot topics in the psychedelic world. Looking for a retreat center? Our directory can help you find the best, most trustworthy organizations.
What are psychedelics and how can they help me? If you are new to psychedelics, click here for information regarding the most common psychedelic substances, including ayahuasca (iowaska), iboga/ibogaine, psilocybin mushrooms, San Pedro (huachuma), kambo, bufo, DMT, LSD, MDMA, salvia divinorum, and more.